Modesto, CA 95351
Would you rather have the skills of MacGyver over those of Jason Bourne?
Did you take your parents stereo apart as a kid but actually got it back together?
Do you relate the smell of cows to the smell of money?
Do you get bored doing the same thing every day?
Our Service Technicians answer yes to these questions. As a Service Technician with Automated Dairy, you are the front line of our company working with our customers to install and service all types of dairy equipment. You will get your hands dirty, getting to work outside or in, finding a leak in a refrigeration line or systematically finding the faulty sensor in a fan cycle. Our Service Technicians get to learn plumbing, electrical, mechanical, welding, refrigeration, and pneumatic skills and they use these developed skills and product knowledge to solve complex problems daily.
- Assist any other Service Technician when assigned with installing, maintaining, and repairing dairy equipment.
- Complete all assigned quarterly training assignments by assigned due date.
- Obtain the EPA Certification to Carry Refrigerant within 12 months.
Successfully complete the following in the first 6 months:
- Change oil in a vacuum pump or air compressor.
- Change fresh air filters, air compressor oil filters, and vacuum control filters.
- Using a Tri-Scan, graph all pulsators identifying all issues with vacuum levels, inflations, and pulsations.
- Repair any Pulsator not within NMC standards.
- Pass the following training with an 80% or higher in the first 6 months.
- GEA OCM Modules 1 through 9.8
- Tri-Scan Overview Module
- Properly wear all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each assigned job. (see Automated Dairy PPE Program)
- Work Drug Free by passing all pre-employment and random given drug tests.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Safely lift 100 pounds from ground level repeatedly and work with it overhead. (pre-employment physical required)
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights. (pre-employment physical required)
- Ability to walk moderate to long distances and work in all weather conditions. (pre-employment physical required)
- Use MobileTech to view assigned order and correctly record parts and hours producing a completed invoice.
- Report all hours accurately and on-time.
· Attention to Detail – The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
· Customer Orientation – The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
· Problem Analysis – The ability to detect problems, recognize important information, and link various data; to trace potential causes and look for relevant details.
· Adaptability – The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, procedures, people).
· Cooperation – The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest.
· Planning and Organizing – The ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve those goals.
· Integrity – Adherence to the standards, values and rules of conduct associated with one’s position and the culture in which one operates. Being incorruptible.
Automated Dairy and its employees believe and live a set of core values:
- Positive Attitude
- Trainable Aptitude
- Professional Appearance
- Family First
· Android or iOS
· Mechanically Inclined
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Automated Dairy is a dynamic company known for its open, friendly, and team-oriented work environment. Opportunities for career growth and advancement are highly encouraged for our employees. In addition, Automated Dairy offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, paid time off and paid holidays. Automated Dairy also offers competitive salaries and is an EEO employer.