Jerome, ID 83338
Salary: $12.00 /hour
General Warehouse Laborer
As a General Warehouse Laborer with Automated Dairy, strong attention to detail and direction are critical for success. General Warehouse Laborers are responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, and keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift or dolly.
- Wash and re-stack chemical barrels and totes.
- Report out-of-stock items to warehouse manager.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Other potential tasks may be assigned as necessary to meet general warehousing guidelines. These tasks may be, but not limited to: general housekeeping, labeling, and organizing of goods, pallets, and associated spaces areas.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements.
- Other warehousing and manufacturing duties as assigned by manager.
- Follows job safety and environmental requirements and communicates concerns to immediate supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Exhibit regular and consistent attendance in a timely manner at the place of work
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Prior Forklift experience strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 100 pounds from ground level repeatedly and work with it overhead
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Ability to walk moderate to long distances and work in all weather conditions
- Ability to wear proper personal protective equipment for job appropriate duties to include protective eyewear, clothing, gloves, and appropriate footwear to provide protection from chemicals and other potential work hazards in accordance with the Automated Dairy PPE Program.
Automated Dairy is a dynamic company known for its open, friendly, and team-oriented work environment. Opportunities for career growth and advancement are highly encouraged for our employees. In addition, Automated Dairy offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, profit sharing, paid time off and paid holidays. Automated Dairy also offers competitive salaries and is an EEO employer.