Jerome, ID 83338
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Are you one of those unique people that can be a people person and a mechanical person at the same time?
Do you enjoy being an expert at something?
Do you enjoy taking care of a client’s needs? Do you like anticipating a client’s needs even more?
Would you like to get paid like you work indoors but get to work outdoors?
Our Milk Quality Assistant answers yes to these questions. As a Milk Quality Assistant, you are a partner with our Milk Quality Specialist team in maintaining chemical equipment for the accounts in your region. You will get to work outdoors on our customer’s dairies
- Assist the Milk Quality team with maintenance on all chemical equipment
- Complete all assigned quarterly training assignments by due date
- Gain daily knowledge of on job training
Successfully complete the following in the first 6 months:
- Inspect the milking system for any potential issues and make minor repairs or installs to the chemical system.
- Ability troubleshoot an issue with the chemical system and are able to communicate the issues to the team
- Perform a other job required duties when as provided by the Milk Quality team
- General maintenance and mechanics
- People skills
- Properly wear all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each assigned job. (see ADS PPE Program)
- Work Drug Free by passing all pre-employment and random given drug tests.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Safely lift 100 pounds from ground level repeatedly and work with it overhead. (pre-employment physical required)
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights. (pre-employment physical required)
- Ability to walk moderate to long distances and work in all weather conditions. (pre-employment physical required)
- Use Handshake app to accurately record use and order supplies for assigned dairy.
- Manage all parts and inventory assigned to you and your company vehicle.
· Customer Orientation – The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
· Listening – The ability to show one absorbs and understands important (non-) verbal information and to ask further questions when necessary.
· Attention to Detail – The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
· Negotiating – The ability to obtain maximum results from meetings in which interests conflict both in terms of content and maintaining good relations.
· Initiative – The ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something then waiting passively for it to happen.
· Problem Analysis – The ability to detect problems, recognize important information, and link various data; to trace potential causes and look for relevant details.
· Planning and Organizing – The ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve those goals.
· Integrity – Adherence to the standards, values and rules of conduct associated with one’s position and the culture in which one operates. Being incorruptible.
Automated Dairy and its employees believe and live a set of core values:
- Positive Attitude
- Trainable Aptitude
- Professional Appearance
- Family First
- Android or iOS
- Mechanically Inclined
General maintenance and mechanics
- Strong people skills
Automated Dairy is a dynamic company known for its open, friendly, and team-oriented work environment. Opportunities for career growth and advancement are highly encouraged for our employees. In addition, Automated Dairy offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, paid time off and paid holidays. Automated Dairy also offers competitive salaries and is an EEO employer.