As a Service Technician with Automated Dairy, professional customer service and a strong attention to detail and direction are critical for success. Service technicians install and service dairy equipment as assigned by the Service Manager with little or no direction. They also work with and train other service technicians. Successful candidates will have 3-10 years of experience servicing dairy equipment with wide a range of skills including welding, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, and pneumatic.
- Install, maintain, and repair dairy equipment safely
- Document completion of work orders properly in the system
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Exhibit regular and consistent attendance in a timely manner at the place of work
- Strong work ethic with mechanical aptitude and the ability to read and follow directions
- 5 plus years of experience servicing diary equipment with strong skills in electrical, welding, plumbing, refrigeration and pneumatic
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift 100 pounds from ground level repeatedly and work with it overhead
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Ability to walk moderate to long distances and work in all weather conditions
- Ability to wear proper personal protective equipment for job appropriate duties to include protective eye-wear, clothing, gloves, and appropriate footwear to provide protection from chemicals and other potential work hazards in accordance with the Automated Dairy PPE Program.
Automated Dairy is a dynamic company known for its open, friendly, and team-oriented work environment. Opportunities for career growth and advancement are highly encouraged for our employees. In addition, Automated Dairy offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off and paid holidays. Automated Dairy also competitive salaries and is an EEO employer.