Jerome, ID 83338
As an Executive Administrative Assistant with Automated Dairy, professionalism and a strong attention to detail are critical for success. The Executive Administrative Assistant processes sales bids and other paperwork efficiently while coordinating and anticipating the needs of the Sales Manager and Executive Team. Strong written and verbal communication and computer skills are required for this position.
- Fielding telephone calls
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word Processing
- Creating spreadsheets
- Processing work and/or chemical orders
- Data entry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Utilize discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Maintain a high accuracy in preparation of all paperwork
- Exhibit regular and consistent attendance
- Professionalism in all interactions with co-workers and clients, including times of high stress and heavy workloads
- Professional phone and written communication skills
· Attention to Detail – The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
· Customer Orientation – The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
· Adaptability – The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, procedures, people).
· Cooperation – The ability to work effectively with others to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest.
· Planning and Organizing – The ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve those goals.
· Integrity – Adherence to the standards, values and rules of conduct associated with one’s position and the culture in which one operates. Being incorruptible.
Automated Dairy and its employees believe and live a set of core values:
- Positive Attitude
- Trainable Aptitude
- Professional Appearance
- Family First
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Great Plains Dynamics a plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Automated Dairy is a dynamic company known for its open, friendly, and team-oriented work environment. Opportunities for career growth and advancement are highly encouraged for our employees. In addition, Automated Dairy offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, paid time off and paid holidays. Automated Dairy also offers competitive salaries and is an EEO employer.